What is ‘My Account’? How do I update my information ?
It is easy to update your Reesh account and view your orders any time through ‘My Account’. ‘My Account’ allows you complete control over your transactions on Reesh.
- Manage/edit your personal data like address, phone numbers, email ids
- Change your password
- Track the status of your orders
How do I merge my Reesh accounts linked to different email ids?
You can merge two of your Reesh accounts linked to different email ids or update the email id linked to your existing Reesh account. The process is the same.
Step 1: Log in to your Reesh account.
Step 2: In the ‘My Account’ pane, go to the ‘Settings’ tab and click on the ‘Update EMail’ option
Step 3: In the ‘Update Email’ page, your ‘current email’ id is shown.
– Enter your ‘new email’ id below.
– Click the ‘Save Changes’ button. You will receive a ‘We have sent a mail to your new email id for re-confirmation’ message. Step 4: Go to your ‘new email’ account and click on the Reesh account – Update Email message for confirmation.
Step 5: You are now redirected to the ‘Update Email’ page.
– Below your ‘new email’ id, provide the password for your current Reesh account.
– Enter your new Reesh account password.
– Re-enter to confirm your new Reesh account password.
– Click the ‘Update Email’ button.
How do I know my order has been confirmed?
Once your order has been logged and payment authorization has been received, the seller confirms receipt of the order and begins processing it.
You will receive an email containing the details of your order when the seller receives it and confirms the same. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID (eg. OD01202130213), a listing of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected delivery time.
You will also be notified when the seller ships the item(s) to you. Shipping details will be provided with the respective tracking number(s).
Can I order a product that is ‘Out of Stock’?
If you have another questions
Shoot us a message and we’ll get back to you in an instant!